We The Kings - Live in Singapore!
Early Bird - $78* (limited quantity)
Standard - $88* (on sale after early bird category sells out)
GigBuddies Promo - $78 EACH* (with purchase of 4 or more tickets)
At The Door - $98*
*Inclusive of ticketing fee. All prices in SGD.
Online: wethekings.peatix.com (note: there is no www at the front of the link)
Retail Outlet: Inokii, Far East Plaza #03-30 (only for standard and GigBuddies promo tickets)
Upsurge Productions is excited to present pop-rock band We The Kings first live concert performance in Singapore! Since forming in high school in Florida, pop-rock band We the Kings have rung up a string of top 10 rock albums (2007’s We the Kings, 2009’s Smile Kid and 2011’s Sunshine State of Mind) and several Gold/platinum singles (“Check Yes Juliet”, “Say You Like Me”, “We’ll Be A Dream" featuring Demi Lovato). Along the way, they have toured the world several times over (including five stints on the Warped Tour) and earned an extraordinarily dedicated fanbase.
But the band decided to approach their fourth album differently. They went completely DIY. “We wanted to make this record completely fan-based,” explains Clark. This meant making the difficult decision to leave their long time record label and raise the recording budget on their own. The band turned to the crowd-funding site Indiegogo, hoping to reach a modest budget goal within a month. Thanks to those diehard fans, they got there in just one day. The fan-first approach certainly worked: Somewhere Somehow is already the highest charting record in We the Kings history, #44 on the US Billboard 200 Chart during the competitive Christmas season.
This increasingly personal side to We the Kings now extends off the record. Recently, several members of the band started video blogs, documenting their everyday life on YouTube. “It’s so people understand why we write the songs we do,” says the singer. Of particular note is bass player Charles Trippy, who chronicles his struggles (and triumphs) while battling brain tumour.
We the Kings may have changed their style over the years. But their mission remains the same."The goal of our band since day one, even from the first album, is to make the world a happier place,” says Clark. “This album just takes it full circle.”
All tickets are sold to the following terms & conditions
1. Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets that are found to have been reproduced or altered in any way will be banned from entry.
2. Each ticket has a unique code that can be only be used once per entry and cannot be duplicated. Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries. In the event that multiple copies of this code are presented at the event, the Promoter may refuse entry to all ticket holders presenting tickets with this code.
3. Whilst every care is taken to ensure ticket(s) arrive on time at the agreed destination, the Promoter(s) do not accept liability for loss or damage that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond reasonable control.
4. Resale of tickets can only be sold at face value, even in the event of a sold out show.
5. No refunds and/or exchange will be made other than to event postponement (less than 1 week prior notice) or cancellation at the Promoter(s) discretion.
6. The Promoter(s) will not be responsible for the replacement and/or refund of any tickets that are lost or stolen.
7. The Promoters and/or Venue Owner reserve the right, without refund or compensation, to evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
8. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the Promoter/Management.
9. The Promoter and/or Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
10. The Promoter(s) and/or Venue Owner will not be responsible for loss, damage, death or injury to any person or their property howsoever caused. All ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
11. Ticket holder consents to filming and sound recording as member of the audience.
12. Any complaints regarding the Event shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Promoter. Any complaints regarding the Venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Venue Owner.
13. Venue restrictions and rules strictly apply.
14. All of these terms and conditions are governed by Singapore Law.
- The event description was updated. Diff 2014-04-13 12:36:48
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- The Coliseum™, Hard Rock Hotel® Singapore, Resorts World® Sentosa
Early Bird $78.00 Standard $88.00 Gig Buddies (4 tickets and
- Venue Address
- 8 Sentosa Gateway, 098269 Singapore
Upsurge Productions2,306 Followers